Friday, September 26, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
TITLE: Pacific Islanders.
• audience is hooked in with an interesting quotes or jokes or statistical information
Presentation and Delivery
• Facial and body gestures must enhance not distract from the speech
• Use of eye-contact
• Relaxed stance
• Use o8f pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message
• Variety of pace
Content of Speech
• The message of the speech is clear
• Is it relevant,, meaningful clear and concise? 6
• Ideas are well elaborated and supported.
Argument is summed up
Has an overall impact Audience Reaction
3 things I have done well
3 things that I could do better
Friday, September 5, 2014
I wake up still feeling exhausted since our rugby tournament yesterday. I drag myself off the bed and started my day lazy. I hear the sweet birds tweet sweetly and happily from their nests. I had a delightful and blissful breakfast which woke me up perfectly for my day. I strolled slowly and got my stationary organised for school. My sister shouts to me to quickly come outside, so I dashed out and accelerated off to school.